What is Inclusion Academy?
Inclusion Academy is a year-long (14 months in the first year) experiential journey designed by Dr. Steve L. Robbins and S.L. Robbins & Associates to assist in the growth of those doing the rewarding, but often difficult work of inclusion and diversity within their respective organizations. One part networking and collaboration, one part professional education and development, and one part social and professional support group. Inclusion Academy provides participants (and their organizations) valuable resources as they build and cultivate an inclusive culture where diversity is leveraged.
What do my organization and I receive with Inclusion Academy?
Inclusion Academy provides participants and their organizations access to a diverse bundle of services and products for between $25,000 to $90,000 (valued at over $500,000) that will greatly assist them on their inclusion and diversity journey, at a fraction of the normal cost. The services and products are listed below:
1) Cohort Class: Individual participants will be part of a cohort group that meets virtually twice a month. These 50-minute sessions will engage participants in cutting-edge training and development, allow them to network and learn from others with similar responsibilities, share stories and best practices, and refresh and re-energize with like-minded others in their cohort group. One meeting will focus on learning, tackling topics and subjects that will assist in building their professional toolbox for issues of inclusion and diversity. The second meeting will place a greater emphasis on creating an ongoing community of professional (and social) learning and support that can continue beyond Inclusion Academy. We will also attempt to have in-person gatherings, pending Covid restrictions, potentially in Las Vegas, New York, and Miami. ($25,000 value)
2) Organizational Workshops/Webinars: Full access to monthly virtual education and training webinars conducted by Dr. Robbins. These webinars (and additional special “pop-up” workshops) are available to all associates/employees of participating organizations and will cover topics that range from unconscious bias to understanding systemic racism to the neuroscience of belonging. Designed and developed to help organizations with ongoing training and education, they will also serve to keep relevant issues of top-of-mind and enable more curious conversations with respect to issues of inclusion and diversity. Whether you and your organization are just getting started or are well-down the path of inclusion and diversity, these workshops provide an easily accessible and readily available opportunity for all members of the organization to cultivate their curiosity for and learning about relevant human behavioral issues.(More than $300,000 value)
3) Education and Training Videos Library: Full access to Dr. Robbins’ extensive library of training and education videos which includes the very popular Inclusion Insights burst-learning videos 1st Edition and brand new 2nd Edition, Breaking Bad Bias, the Inclusive History and Heritage series and the 3 R’s of Mindful Engagement. Moreover, “bite-size” training videos will be produced on a monthly basis that can be used for continuous learning and to trigger more mindful and inclusive behaviors within organizations. (More than $100,000 value)
4) Inclusion Index Research Project: Participating organizations will have access to Dr. Robbins’ proprietary Inclusion Index as a means of measuring Inclusion within their organization. The index measures three factors (Belonging, Fairness, Authenticity) using a pulse methodology. Participants and their organizations can choose to take part in a year-long study, learning how to implement the survey, collect and analyze the data which can be shared with others in the cohort for learning, and comparison purposes. (More than $100,000 value)
5) Discounted Services/Products: 10% discount on any additional services (e.g., keynote presentations, private workshops) and products (e.g., customized training videos, organizational consulting) offered by S.L. Robbins & Associates.
6) Author/Book Contribution: Individual participants will have the opportunity to author a short-story for a collaborative book to be published at the end of Inclusion Academy.
7) Professional CEUs: S.L. Robbins & Associates is working with accreditation bodies (e.g., SHRM) to provide participants with CEU’s for their participation in educational workshops offered by the academy.
8) Face-to-Face Meetings: Pending COVID restrictions, a total of three in-person (maybe more), two-day gatherings for individual participants will be part of Inclusion Academy. The first is tentatively scheduled for January 2022 (Las Vegas?) as a kick-off meeting, the second gathering is targeted for May 2022 (New York?) as a mid-journey check-in, and the final get-together for review, next steps, and celebratory “graduation” in the Fall of 2022 (Miami?).
Who should take part in Inclusion Academy?
Inclusion Academy is specifically designed for those responsible for inclusion and diversity efforts within their organization, ranging from Chief Diversity Officers to VP’s of Human Resources to Human Resource Managers, as well as other directors and leaders. Participants will be part of a cohort group throughout the entirety of the year-long academy, learning and growing as a community of allies for inclusion and diversity.
When Does Inclusion Academy Start/End?
Inclusion Academy will launch October 29, 2021 with our first virtual cohort meeting. We are tentatively planning our first in-person meeting in January 2022 (potentially Las Vegas). As the first year of the program, instead of being 12 months long, it will be 14 months long, ending December 2022. Early adopters receive an extra, bonus 2 months of programming, access to videos and services at no additional cost. Once signed-up, organizations will get immediate access to all available videos, with more videos coming online through the year.
What is the Cost?
Participation in Inclusion Academy provides a great value for organizations committed to the inclusion and diversity journey. Cost is laid out below:
Each package allows for one individual to participate in the cohort group. Additional participants are $5,000/participant for any other participants from the organization. Participants per organization may be limited, dependent on size of cohort group.
*Organizations that have already purchased the Inclusion Insights video series (lifetime license) can reduce the fee of the Platinum and Diamond packages by $10,000.
We'd like to participate, but don't have the budget this year. What can we do?
If you don't have enough dollars in your budget this year to take part in Inclusion Academy, we will work with you to create a payment plan over two or three fiscal years to ensure that your participation becomes a reality. We'd just ask that you make a nominal downpayment in this fiscal year to secure your organization's participation in Inclusion Academy.
What happens after a year, once Inclusion Academy ends ?
Once the year-long program ends, we are planning on continuing with year two, then year three, and so on. We will adjust services and products in subsequent years with input from from Inclusion Academy participants to make sure participants get the greatest value for their time and financial investment.
How do I sign up for Inclusion Academy?
If you would like to get more info and/or sign up for Inclusion Academy, please contact Dr. Steve Robbins via email (email@example.com) or mobile/text (616.818.6485). Inclusion Academy launches October 29, 2021 with the first cohort group meeting. Hope to see you in the first meeting!